Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
I think she just sees her praises and pointedly ignore everything else 🙄🙄 poor bubu got such ignorant bubi 🤣
There is actually no difference b/w pakhi and aish. Both r dilusional and pagal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
I think she just sees her praises and pointedly ignore everything else 🙄🙄 poor bubu got such ignorant bubi 🤣
There is actually no difference b/w pakhi and aish. Both r dilusional and pagal
We be like 🤣🤣
Accha sila diya Bubi ne Bubu ke pyaar ka........
Accha sila diya Bubi ne Bubu ke pyaar ka........
Khud ke publicity ke liye tod diya dil Bubu ka......
There is actually no difference b/w pakhi and aish. Both r dilusional and pagal
And both also get Beizzatified by us 🤣
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
We be like 🤣🤣
Accha sila diya Bubi ne Bubu ke pyaar ka........
Accha sila diya Bubi ne Bubu ke pyaar ka........
Khud ke publicity ke liye tod diya dil Bubu ka......
My my kya baat hai. 🤣
Thank you ! Thank you !..........bas kabhi ghamand nahi kiya 😳😳🤣
you guys are making me so hungry and I just woke up 🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR8xoBqhEdU/?utm_medium=copy_link
I cant help ....After yesterday's food sharing discussion such pics r showing up on my insta feed!!!🤣🤣
We fight for the soup as well🤣
Look at this. What is aish trying to say.
Pls can you brief me Rachel. I can't see stories, no insta😭
I am totally ready to accept it if it's for free🤣
Just some English Grammar murder again😂