Wait let me see again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wait let me see again
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Why do you even read anything related to Bubi 🤣are you guys into self inflicted mental pain or something 🤪
Aree some one posted it in the forum so just checked it.
Oh yeah that's a relief then. But the fan is talking abt Neil in a negative way so why will she repost it. 🤔
But my dear you could have ignored it when you saw Bubi's name 😌😌
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
But my dear you could have ignored it when you saw Bubi's name 😌😌
Now I know. And the funny part is the fan is making a mockery of Neil and she has reposted it 🙄
Oh yeah that's a relief then. But the fan is talking abt Neil in a negative way so why will she repost it. 🤔
What !?!? She's ready to post her Bubu's Beizzati just for her publicity 🙄🙄 That's a insult to Bubiness 😡🤣
Now I know. And the funny part is the fan is making a mockery of Neil and she has reposted it 🙄
Bubi be like I am sorry my Bubu but publicity ke liye kuch bhi karega !!
Oh yeah that's a relief then. But the fan is talking abt Neil in a negative way so why will she repost it. 🤔
Isliye I said does she even read before reposting😆
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Bubi be like I am sorry my Bubu but publicity ke liye kuch bhi karega !!
😆
And we all be like
Kya bubi banegi re tu🤣
I think she just sees her praises and pointedly ignore everything else 🙄🙄 poor bubu got such ignorant bubi 🤣