Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Is it not the same as Sony TV channel mod?
If not then we have to ask the GM either jayshree or shruti
I dont know🤷♀️
Hope someone gets assigned for this show soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Is it not the same as Sony TV channel mod?
If not then we have to ask the GM either jayshree or shruti
I dont know🤷♀️
Hope someone gets assigned for this show soon
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Who is the channel mod of Sab TV? Usually you contact them.
No CM for Sab
GM k paas jana padega👍🏼
Hi All,
Looking forward to this show and hoping this forum will be a place for everyone to have fun.
Lots of love,
Shelzee
Hi All,
Looking forward to this show and hoping this forum will be a place for everyone to have fun.
Lots of love,
Shelzee
Hello Shelzee!
Welcome here! 🤗
You're gonna enjoy here! A lot! 🤗
Did any of you contact a GM for permission for threads? Who is doing what? Shall we divide it amongst ourselves or you want to wait for other members to join and volunteer?
Ek Chat Club chahiye, Ek Episode Discussion thread aur baki dekhte hai aage.
Whatsay?
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Did any of you contact a GM for permission for threads? Who is doing what? Shall we divide it amongst ourselves or you want to wait for other members to join and volunteer?
Ek Chat Club chahiye, Ek Episode Discussion thread aur baki dekhte hai aage.
Whatsay?
I only care about written updates. I can make the sign up sheet for that!🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I only care about written updates. I can make the sign up sheet for that!🤣
Show k timing pe decide karenge.. if it is 8-8:30 wala slot, possible hoga.. nahi to repeat telecast k baad milegi phir👍🏼
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Did any of you contact a GM for permission for threads? Who is doing what? Shall we divide it amongst ourselves or you want to wait for other members to join and volunteer?
Ek Chat Club chahiye, Ek Episode Discussion thread aur baki dekhte hai aage.
Whatsay?
Girl is everywhere, how do you have all this energy? 😆
Abhi khana kha k aayi hu 🤣
It's not energy it's my procrastination
When I don't want to do my work.. I keep doing timepass everywhere
You're a Viraf fan?? Yayyy!! 🥳 I loved his show!!