Haan okay not bad mixed emotions devakshi scenes they are making viewers calm with that 🤪
Less drama today 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan okay not bad mixed emotions devakshi scenes they are making viewers calm with that 🤪
Less drama today 🤣
Thank u my personal secretary 🥰🌹 for this information.☺😘.will watch soon..
Today was fare enough
Not much torture , Soha & Sona both show improvement
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose
Today was fare enough
Not much torture , Soha & Sona both show improvement
Yeah and even I like when soha said sorry to Ayush. Still I feel she said it very rudely but I am happy atleast she said it.
Thank u my personal secretary 🥰🌹 for this information.☺😘.will watch soon..
Haha achaa hame personal secretary bna diya 😆
Koi nhi boss ye bhi thik hai
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yeah and even I like when soha said sorry to Ayush. Still I feel she said it very rudely but I am happy atleast she said it.
I miss old Soha , she was do adorable
I mean this child also ok but there was a special charm about that little cutie ... 🥰🥰
Today rude also at least she told
Dev babu forgot about the date 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Haan okay not bad mixed emotions devakshi scenes they are making viewers calm with that 🤪
Less drama today 🤣
Ab kuch to Krna hi pdega
TRP already low hai
And yeah that's what I like today no drama
But ye stalker kaun hai elena k peeche ?
Kaisa face bna raha tha 😆
yes pumpkin as u r the one always helps me with updates ..really appreciate 🙏..tc👍Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Haha achaa hame personal secretary bna diya 😆
Koi nhi boss ye bhi thik hai
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose
I miss old Soha , she was do adorable
I mean this child also ok but there was a special charm about that little cutie ... 🥰🥰
Today rude also at least she told
Dev babu forgot about the date 😂😂😂
Abhi dev ki pitai honewali hai🤣
Old soha was so cute even we can't hate her. She wass so pretty and lovely.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Ab kuch to Krna hi pdega
TRP already low hai
And yeah that's what I like today no drama
But ye stalker kaun hai elena k peeche ?
Kaisa face bna raha tha 😆
Haan maine bhi dekha nowdays sony shows are not doing soo well on trp basis. Sitara love triangle shows are ruling like anything 😂 😂
Haan kam hai aaj
Haan see his face
Mujhe uski shakal dekhar Big Bang theory sheldon yaad aaya