Mumma give rules for nominations in awards😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mumma give rules for nominations in awards😳
If I don't win the spammer / nicest/ lovable sheep... I'mma not talk to y'all!😈
Yesh I know it won’t appear 😳 I just want to play for fun.Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Sure will send you the Qs Kiff, but your name won't appear in the scoresheet if that's okay! 😳
Thanks Lizzie. 💕
☺️☺️ I miss you too ☺️☺️
spammer award sirf Havana Ka hai😎😎Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
If I don't win the spammer / nicest/ lovable sheep... I'mma not talk to y'all!😈
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Mumma give rules for nominations in awards😳
It's on the form. If you still have Qs you can tag/PM me!
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
yes!! Terribly
Who's your favourite poet, other than Frost?
☺️☺️ I miss you too ☺️☺️
Itna blush kyun karing😆
spammer award sirf Havana Ka hai😎😎
Not even mine?😳
aese hi ☺️
Drama.queen award nhi hai 😒
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3