Originally posted by: Sampada001
Good morning 🤗🤗
After many days I felt like yes this is molkki episode.. Full of action and fun 😆
It very good
Great action purvi was really good 🥳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Sampada001
Good morning 🤗🤗
After many days I felt like yes this is molkki episode.. Full of action and fun 😆
It very good
Great action purvi was really good 🥳
veer pur ne milkar mastt kutai ki sab log ki😆
Originally posted by: Sampada001
veer pur ne milkar mastt kutai ki sab log ki😆
True veer was so good 😊
Episode nahi aaya..🤔
Episode nahi aaya..🤔
Mera bhi yhi sawaal hai
Good morning everyone 🤗🤗🤗
Hv a lovely Thursday...stay blessed😇😇😇
Episode...Sneak Peek kuch bhi nahi aaya...😒😔
yaar yeh dukh kab khatam hoga😭😭Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Episode...Sneak Peek kuch bhi nahi aaya...😒😔
Nezuko, will there be a postmortem of baawri's jhansi-ki-rani scenes? I think it deserves one. 😊
btw, I am not able to get over the whole fight sequence expressions of veer & pur from yest, it was something.🤣
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Nezuko, will there be a postmortem of baawri's jhansi-ki-rani scenes? I think it deserves one. 😊
btw, I am not able to get over the whole fight sequence expressions of veer & pur from yest, it was something.🤣
Mai bhi ye soch rahi thi 😆
Chalo episode download pe lagati hu😈
Vo scene itna bawal tha 🤪