Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Pallavi can let things slide and not affect her equilibrium and poise. She’s patient and understanding and at the moment she sees no threat in F(ake)andar. But the moment her core ideals are threatened she will flare up and burn down everything and everybody. We just have to be patient and wait it out. 🤩

One thing that I absolutely adore about how her character has been written is how boldly she is approaching physical intimacy- there is no unnecessary awkwardness. There is shyness but it doesn’t stop her. She found her man and now wants to take the next step to further her relationship with him. I also adore the subtle approach to asking and giving consent that they show - the gown he presented but did not pressure her to wear- her decision to boldly wear it even though it’s a departure from her usual attire -indicated she consented to that intimacy.  They could have shown her scared to accept her second marriage because her first one went so wrong. But they did not do that - instead Pallavi is shown brave and accepting of reality and making the best of it. I really enjoy these little traits in her character. 

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Wow!! All of you have talked & already written so much about Pallavi today, that I literally don't have much more to add here👏 (ofcourse, being finally free from work to visit the forum now delayed it😒)

This thread was very much needed to bring across to understand her & I'm really happy Abi you decided to go ahead with it🤗

About Pallavi:

I have always liked the strength of her character. While all the hardships she has been through should have given her leeway enoughto lash out at people, she's been an epitome of grace in handling herself & always stuck to her guns - her morals. She's always been very firm on what she believes is right and is correct in her opinion even if her own family have tried to explain it the other way round to her(read the initial D-house days).

💖💖

Right now, she doesn't see Mandaar as he's presenting himself to Raghav but only the version he's presenting to her - which is of a victim who thinks Pallavi is his key code to grab his life back from some darkness - trying to make her feel guilty about it. Since she's always been the kind soul, she doesn't yet know how to be harsh enough to spell it out to him directly yet - added to the fact above that she's worried about a poor soul on humanitarian grounds.

She was always on her point! She realises she will burst into flames.

Even in the Kitchen today, her expressions made sure to tell Mandaar that she wasn't comfortable the way the conversation was going- said it's okay in a tone - that made sure to imply to Mandaar to not repeat the conversation. Then she sees Mandaar stating that he's married - the look on her face that moment tells that she's irritated & shocked at what this guy's trying to do. She silently but confidently walks to sit beside the guy she has declared time & again to be her man - Raghav Rao - and this time not gently but firmly proclaims that She has sat beside her man, Raghav Rao. Mandaar was her husband. But Raghav is her husband now and that's what matters to her.

That's called as the queen move! 😎👑

As soon as she understands completely where Mandaar is headed (which'll take time cos she doesn't see the world through an inspective lens), she'll explode & mind you that's gonna be an awesome scene. But we still have to first watch the episodes to see how the story is shaping & cos it's not our story to tell, it's the Sol Productions. So before jumping to conclusions about what she could have done better, and all the she should have dones(s) & not done(s) - we might need to go a lil back & understand her first.

Let's sit back and watch. The writers will not disappoint us.❤️

About others:

Kudos to Aai for immediately understanding the predicament Sulochana was putting her in & taking care of it with the right amount of fierceness required.

She never laid down her morals in trade of emotions. What a lady she is! 👏

I would not wish anyone to have the kind of emotionally manipulative family. That's all I have to say about D-fam.

Yes exactly! Except for Aai, Kaka and now Amrutha; no one else in there has a spine. 

Sonia! 🤗❤️

Loved your analysis! 💖

-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

Just wow!!! Take a bow for writing such a beautiful post on our beautiful Pallavi ❤️

🤗

-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Pallavi can let things slide and not affect her equilibrium and poise. She’s patient and understanding and at the moment she sees no threat in F(ake)andar. But the moment her core ideals are threatened she will flare up and burn down everything and everybody. We just have to be patient and wait it out. 🤩

One thing that I absolutely adore about how her character has been written is how boldly she is approaching physical intimacy- there is no unnecessary awkwardness. There is shyness but it doesn’t stop her. She found her man and now wants to take the next step to further her relationship with him. I also adore the subtle approach to asking and giving consent that they show - the gown he presented but did not pressure her to wear- her decision to boldly wear it even though it’s a departure from her usual attire -indicated she consented to that intimacy.  They could have shown her scared to accept her second marriage because her first one went so wrong. But they did not do that - instead Pallavi is shown brave and accepting of reality and making the best of it. I really enjoy these little traits in her character. 

Thank you so much for your words! 💖

Yes, she rules it. Her character trait is simply amazing. We can go on and on and keep watching her.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Chalo someone praising her 😆

Also Shivangi looking so gorgeous from some epis like damn. She's a bomb but since that confession epi, loving her looks 

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Chalo someone praising her 😆

Also Shivangi looking so gorgeous from some epis like damn. She's a bomb but since that confession epi, loving her looks 

I agree with this!

and Shivangi looked so damn beautiful today in that yoga outfit of hers 

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She is truly the queen...you have written it so beautifully in words

and she was so freakin cute in yesterday's episode

the way she royally ignores looking at Raghav and that attitude which comes forth whenever she is with Raghav

nooriex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!! 🥳

I'm all here for praising Pallu. Even if we disregard her relationship with Raghav for some time, the woman has really been through a lot. She lost her parents, grew up only with a brother, married into a family which had a selfish Kaku and Amrutha (at the beginning, now it's Manasi), and lost her husband on the night of the marriage all at the age of 22. And then don't even get me started about after her marriage in that haunted house (D house). The only good thing that came out of her first marriage was a relation with Aai, Nikhil, and Kaka. And even outside of the house, she was forced to bare the responsibility of the DSE, bills, and had to listen to the taunts of the shameless aunties in the neighborhood. Like she was 24, had her life ahead of her, and was stuck in such a place.

So her coming out of that, seeing the Deshmukhs (minus Aai, Nikhil, and Kaka) for who they were made her stronger. She no longer has a responsibility towards them. Who she does have a responsibility towards is the three people I mentioned above. Also she doesn't even know Mandar (post accident) yet, so obviously she'll think good of him! But like you said, she knows where to draw the line. And I think we'll see more of her sherni side as the episodes progress and Mandar becomes more unbearable. Right now, she's doing the minimum, complying to his demands, because she doesn't want to be the fault of his relapse if she were to trigger something with his memories. If she did cause something that would hurt him (like Dr. Ramya said), then her Aai, Nikhil, and Kaka would suffer from losing Mandar. So I really think she's doing it for them and is kinda being civil with the other Deshmukhs, but idk because she seemed really welcoming to VD but she also said she now has no relation with him.

Regardless, I love her character and she truly is a queen. One thing that I think is phenomenal about her character is her character development. Truly, the writers made her development enjoyable to watch 👍🏼

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Beautifully written. She is the queen of Raghav’s heart and will always be and like her nature has always been, she will stand up for what’s right. Showing kindness and loving someone are two extremely different scenarios. Pallavi is showing kindness to Mandar just like even a nurse can show to a patient but her love is only Raghav. Mandar is creepy and we can clearly see he doesn’t know Pallavi at all. She might look like someone who is vulnerable but she isn’t. I am loving the way the three main women in this show are being portrayed - Jaya, Sharda and Pallavi. Beautiful woven relationships between a mother and daughter and between a DIL & MIL. 

Wallflowers thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wallflowers

Abi thank u for this🤗

What to say about Pallavi, she is such a sweetheart with a golden heart. I love her. I can praise her whole day for her kind and helping nature. She is an epitome of love and humanity. She never hesitate to help someone, even that person turned out to be her enemy. 

She is innocent like a dove but fierce like a lioness. A true Queen.

She is an open book, clear about her stance. Standing firm on her grounds, I love her for this.

Her value is priceless, her potential is limitless. She is a Queen.