Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Trista101
I am sure you would have taught them well, it must be their brains that failed to fathom it.🤣
Exactly...
I'm pretty good at teaching.
I used to think why don't they understand it, it's so easy... But people are different from each others. 🤣
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
That was a joke...
That note. 🤪
So I'm nice but not idiotically..
But you get hurt because of me... 😈
Couldn't agree more.🤣Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Exactly...
I'm pretty good at teaching.
I used to think why don't they understand it, it's so easy... But people are different from each others. 🤣
What about you Lateuser? Do you like maths?
No. Hate it.
He most probably does... And favorite is probability too... 🤣
I just said you like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0