Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Trista101
Preach!!🤣
Can't help it.
Have tried to teach that subject to many, and all of them hated it..
Note : I'm not the reason behind that hate though.
response to everything else later.
This. Think we are if-io for a reason. A fellow maths-lover! 🤗
response to everything else later.
This. Think we are if-io for a reason. A fellow maths-lover! 🤗
That's really cool. 🤗
Maths is love.
https://tenor.com/view/congrats-leonardo-dicaprio-fireworks-the-great-gatsby-old-sport-gif-14731521
NOTE : Joke is going on. Don't u start behaving like Pallavi and start being idiotically nice.
I am sure you would have taught them well, it must be their brains that failed to fathom it.🤣Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Can't help it.
Have tried to teach that subject to many, and all of them hated it..
Note : I'm not the reason behind that hate though.
You are a maths lover too?! Great!❤️
response to everything else later.
This. Think we are if-io for a reason. A fellow maths-lover! 🤗
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
https://tenor.com/view/congrats-leonardo-dicaprio-fireworks-the-great-gatsby-old-sport-gif-14731521
NOTE : Joke is going on. Don't u start behaving like Pallavi and start being idiotically nice.
That was a joke...
That note. 🤪
So I'm nice but not idiotically..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0