Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hahahaha I'm outside but I'll come back and I want to reply to all with GIFs so wait for it plz 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Hahahaha I'm outside but I'll come back and I want to reply to all with GIFs so wait for it plz 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tanya is in this mode

Yesssssss 😎
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
His walk at last when he was returning after explaining something
![]()
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
After watching second video Tanya be like
mera chaand mujhe, aaya hai nazarrrrr


Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hahahahahaa 🤣🤣
His happiness was clearly visible there 😂😂
I’m sure Ketan knew he’s doing this for his YouTube 🤣
Ketan clearly pointed at the camera lol 🤣🤣