I don’t wish ande upon anyone 🥲
I’m practising vegetarianism on results days, meko anda nahi chaiye 🤣
Pls bare that in mind Shephards 😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t wish ande upon anyone 🥲
I’m practising vegetarianism on results days, meko anda nahi chaiye 🤣
Pls bare that in mind Shephards 😌
Aakhri umeed thee, ab wo bhi nahi rahi 💔
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I don’t wish ande upon anyone 🥲
I’m practising vegetarianism on results days, meko anda nahi chaiye 🤣
Pls bare that in mind Shephards 😌
Yahan anda is considered vegetarian! 😃
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I don’t wish ande upon anyone 🥲
I’m practising vegetarianism on results days, meko anda nahi chaiye 🤣
Pls bare that in mind Shephards 😌
Aap potato khaa lo😌
The "anda-is-veg-ok?! " Kind of people. Just like veg biryani is biryani😆
Not okay, please post the results on 27 july 2021
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
The "anda-is-veg-ok?! " Kind of people. Just like veg biryani is biryani😆
Well I haven’t eaten any other kind of Biryani, so for me it is! 😳
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I don’t wish ande upon anyone 🥲
I’m practising vegetarianism on results days, meko anda nahi chaiye 🤣
Pls bare that in mind Shephards 😌
🤣🤣 dw u wont get an anda
I did consider that day, but phir socha kisine toh extension maangi thi, bichaare ko de hi dete hai🤣 (idk who asked for extension 😅)
🤣🤣🤣 u all r damn funny
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3