Discuss karenge lekin mujhe answers nahi yaad🤣
Also anyone seen my wifey??🤔
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Discuss karenge lekin mujhe answers nahi yaad🤣
Also anyone seen my wifey??🤔
is it ddOriginally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
😲 you and soni..hope it's same movie..at least will get some goals
Originally posted by: Savera84
My answers were random and I don't remember all of them.
One random answer.
Dola re anyone?
Cheers.....
Dola re for 3 of them🤣
My hints
1. Mere samney wali khidki main
2. Naari sab par bhari
3. Yusuf Khan
4. Same as 3
5. Maaa
6. Lost name
7. Same as 3 🤣
Idk and i don’t really think the answer I put for 3 and 4 is a thriller so maybe it’s a different movie altogether 😭
Dola Re 3 times?😒
How about Girl in the front window?
Cheers..
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Idk and i don’t really think the answer I put for 3 and 4 is a thriller so maybe it’s a different movie altogether 😭
U didnt put dola re for 3 and 4😲
For thriller i put the movie with most famous song of that decade.
Yes for 3,4 and 7
you put that for 6th or last one??🤔check karo 😡
6th will be unique for me😛
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k