Originally posted by: LazyBing
i put same movie name for 2 answers (3 and 4) 😳
Good luck to you too sunehri 2.0 😆🤗
I put that in last one as well 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LazyBing
i put same movie name for 2 answers (3 and 4) 😳
Good luck to you too sunehri 2.0 😆🤗
I put that in last one as well 🤣
maria and bee didn't send answers 😒Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Last few mins left for these sheep! 😈
- Bhavisweet03
- Jiggy7
- even_odds
- DreamyButterfly
- Bee222
- Anisha06
😲 you and soni..hope it's same movie..at least will get some goals
I m ready to see my unique answers
I put it for 3,4 and 6th
omg 😲
same answer for 3 movies? it must be same movie too then 😲
Rashi, you too?
Originally posted by: LazyBing
i put same movie name for 2 answers (3 and 4) 😳
Good luck to you too sunehri 2.0 😆🤗
Yay so 4 goals
My answers were random and I don't remember all of them.
One random answer.
Dola re anyone?
Cheers.....
Originally posted by: LazyBing
omg 😲
same answer for 3 movies? it must be same movie too then 😲
Rashi, you too?
Lol no i wrote diff answers for all ques😆
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
😲 you and soni..hope it's same movie..at least will get some goals
Hope so its same movie
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k