I am doing well Ramya. Thank you! Did I get your name right?Then you must have discovered all my evil plans for conquering the world 😈
I figured it must be something like that 😆
Hope you are doing well Raji.
Cheers....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am doing well Ramya. Thank you! Did I get your name right?Then you must have discovered all my evil plans for conquering the world 😈
I figured it must be something like that 😆
Hope you are doing well Raji.
Cheers....
Crying underway 🥲
Another 4 hours, i think my emotions will need upto 7pm IST so that’s when y’all get my answers 😮💨
Hi everyone
Good luck with the questions
Answers sent 😅 now I will pray to the hypothetical Sheep God🤣 (otherwise anda milna hai mujhe 🤣🙈)
All the best guys, may the best sheep win 🤗❤️
Deadline jaldi khatam ho
Thank you🤗 and same to you👍🏼
Finally Sent my answers.
Waiting for anda party
Putting score aside, I wanna say it was fun playing this round. I came to know that all these amazing songs are from 1950's-1970's movies. Actually main those movies and songs are gold.
I am not a participantOriginally posted by: Biggboss15
Thank you🤗 and same to you👍🏼
Just a cheerleader
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k