Oh... our Hindi grammar experts... kya kaalakaari dikhaayi hai iss baar?😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh... our Hindi grammar experts... kya kaalakaari dikhaayi hai iss baar?😂
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Yeah... the show's rated 13+ on hotstar... so I guess you're allowed😂
No Ishani, our show is rated 13+ but actually it is 20+ rated. This rating system is only introduced for Ghum audience. The hand holding and eye staring have become too much to handle.
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
No no..this kid can watch the 6:30pm show!! That has some kid romance 😆
Yeah, I don't watch such bland kid romance anyway🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
No Ishani, our show is rated 13+ but actually it is 20+ rated. This rating system is only introduced for Ghum audience. The hand holding and eye staring have become too much to handle.
@bold
Can it be handled by 50+ aged people and not seem vulgar👶🏻
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I will watch this and send a copy to you, so that you change your siggy🤣

No kid, hand holding is prohibited for you, keeping jn mind that you are the future GDP of the country 🤣
Can i get this hair clip🤧🤧
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
Can it be handled by 50+ aged people and not seem vulgar👶🏻
50+ people can watch it but be sure that the scenes are too bold and should not be watched with family.
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Yeah... the show's rated 13+ on hotstar... so I guess you're allowed😂
But, you know, they are deviating a bit and adding a intense sensuous and explicit hand holding scene in the future, I mean, is this allowed 🤣