Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
New episode is out...some one plz give us juicy details 😆
🤣oh my god
Really please call Diana.
I need updates😆
I am ready to
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
New episode is out...some one plz give us juicy details 😆
🤣oh my god
Really please call Diana.
I need updates😆
I am ready to
Update from Twitter🤣
Jasfa exchanged flying kiss😆
Lemme tag her
Diana we need you!
first tweet..Originally posted by: 6V57TOKIPKGDQH3X
please 🙏🙏
Jasf* exchanging flying kiss!! Turu lub 🤪
tejo thinking about shayari
Tejo thinks the shayari by Fateh during engagement is for her!
Nvm IF isn’t working on my phone😭
omaa goo turu lab wala couple k udaariyaan wala kissi😳
really🤣
We got Jasf* exchanging flying kiss!!
Jasfa phone conversation
What an excellent start☺️