Ishk Par Zor Nahin

How to Contribute to IPZN IF Ranking

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

1. 'Follow' IPZN forum: There's a 'Follow' button there when you land on the IPZN homepage. Just one click and you're good to go!

2. Chaska Meter rating: On the IPZN landing page, there's a Chaska Meter that allows you to rate the forum/show on a daily basis. You can rate it everyday.

3. Buzz points: This was applicable to the previous format of India Forums. I suppose it still works the same way but if someone has any update please comment on this. Whenever there is a video, an interview, a quiz, an article etc. shared by IF regarding the show or any of the actors, we can increase Buzz reacting and commenting to these. The more people 'react' to these and the more they 'comment', the more Buzz points the show accumulates, eventually helping the forum rank.

4. Member activity: If you're not comfortable posting on the forum or any threads shared here, no pressure! If you don't have an issue, please try to comment regularly because it contributes to the overall forum ranking. If you're not sure what to say, just a simple 'thank you' or 'I agree with this' or 'I'm excited for these things' etc. etc. are okay too. Again, no pressure!

5. Changing thread colors: To those who might be new to the forum--you may notice some topics have a red/pink/brown envelope icon while others have sky blue/navy blue. Anything other than blue/navy blue suggests the topic has more activity than the blue ones. When it's red, it means it's the 'hot topic' in the forum in that moment. Comment on red/pink/brown/blue ALL kinds of topics to increase traffic, activity and try to keep them 'hot' for as long as possible. That doesn't mean you need to keep spamming--just post things you think will be helpful. Again, simple compliments work too.

I can't think of anything else at the moment. If anyone has anything to add, please feel free to share here.

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I try my best to do #2. Already done #1

Rest not very diligent😆

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Ruby.

Also, if we can stick few threads at the top it would be good to post in important threads like Social Media updates etc more frequently.

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for this Ruby🤗

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NormalGirl93

Thanks Ruby.

Also, if we can stick few threads at the top it would be good to post in important threads like Social Media updates etc more frequently.

YEs, please, I have been requesting this since the beginning of the show now. We need social media thread on first page. It is so diffuclt to find it everytime.

Plase moderators do it.