Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#67|Shehenshah, SheChu & Kuye Mein Oily - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

My late late tippani on today's good watch:

-Suman! She is the true leader of this show! How , with absolute ease, she elevates each & every scene she is in. Be it emotional, be it comedy, be it in authority, be it being nasty. She simply rules.

-Loved Suman-Shiva scene+ with a constant faded Gaumbhi in the background. Suman & Her 'mini me' Shiva indeed have a special connection. Kanwar matches Krutikaji's pace well, in all emotional scenes with her! Not easy, well done!

-Loved Raavi-Shiva! All the little step forwards, to progressions of their next journey together.  Raavi leading the way. Shiva, righteously not giving in to being 'not the chosen one'! 

Love love love this conflict, tangled interests & confused connection! Unique & chemistry overload.

-Like these full house episodes, much better than Mahanta madness.

-Look forward to the Brothers scene tomorrow- Like good old days all sleeping together in aangan! 

A bit on what's coming up maybes:

- pakaka shaadi2 to allow SRkaand no. N for bhabhidear. -not looking forward to.

-they better watch finances. Math does not add up:

this pariwar has mortgaged land for 25 lacs- which was used to buy kanagan for mami- who was already helped for Raavi ki wedding expenses- Now 25 lacs kangan are again sold to build a new room for dharaa- which may cost 15 lacs per mbaMeraDev- though noone can trust him- plus that was done on lenders money too- which they'll repay from maa's Kangan money- though they onl need to repay lost cement cost- which is what? 1 lac/ 2 lac may be- rest they still have money left - which techanically came from maa's Kangan but also came from almost gone raavi & shiva from 4th floor of haveli which was climbed by a heavy load on shiva's shoulder- which now has gone waste- as what was the need of that afterall-ohwell its done- smilesmilesmile- but now how much money they have & how much they'll use & why only shiva's part used for it & why only dhara's kamra & what about krish's kamra & everyone's bathroom & kaka's salary- please donot waste money on any more celebration- garba gao: majaa karo-but it is confusing! Kitne paise the? kahan gaye? 

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Sryyy premaa 🥺🥺🥺

Maine apni excitement mai msg nahiii dekhii😷

Meri koi galtii nahi hai, KDice mai zyada drama and tadka tha than shivi 🤣🤣🤣

Aaj jaake shivi are back😍

Kal tak ekdum pheeka tha🥺

Pixie 🤗Koi baat nahi. Mujhe ye sunke kushi hui ki tu  phir se KDIce ship ko chod  ke waapas ShiVi ship me chad gayi😆

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Mahi I loved your analysis of previous episode 

Today's episode seems good and the edt is back in form( without the trolling). Nupur, ML, Kira - I love reading your reviews.

Prema and Aaliya- thanks for the LU. You both were happy today.  Very detailed LU.

Prii and T are back with caps😆

Nivi, Sri - keep the codes coming but I don't think they would sell Suman. 

I don't think we have a remarriage track- I mean why would we? Remarriage is after a misunderstanding usually. At least let me hope😳

Complete this thread phast phast. I will write my review in new thread as was usual before we started reeling under effect of cement🤣🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

So I am not alone in this craziness🤣🤣

Chiki, tu bhiii?🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Is it the name???😆 Tho I honestly have no idea who that is 😆

Yeah it’s the name 😆 Her name is Kira too in the show . And she’s one of my fav!

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago
sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

idk if anyone noticed but shiva had a 🥰nanosecond look of pride🥰 for raavi when rishita went all, "I'm not giving my room to anyone"

Scarysea thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

My late late tippani on today's good watch:

-Suman! She is the true leader of this show! How , with absolute ease, she elevates each & every scene she is in. Be it emotional, be it comedy, be it in authority, be it being nasty. She simply rules.

-Loved Suman-Shiva scene+ with a constant faded Gaumbhi in the background. Suman & Her 'mini me' Shiva indeed have a special connection. Kanwar matches Krutikaji's pace well, in all emotional scenes with her! Not easy, well done!

-Loved Raavi-Shiva! All the little step forwards, to progressions of their next journey together.  Raavi leading the way. Shiva, righteously not giving in to being 'not the chosen one'! 

Love love love this conflict, tangled interests & confused connection! Unique & chemistry overload.

-Like these full house episodes, much better than Mahanta madness.

-Look forward to the Brothers scene tomorrow- Like good old days all sleeping together in aangan! 

A bit on what's coming up maybes:

- pakaka shaadi2 to allow SRkaand no. N for bhabhidear. -not looking forward to.

-they better watch finances. Math does not add up:

this pariwar has mortgaged land for 25 lacs- which was used to buy kanagan for mami- who was already helped for Raavi ki wedding expenses- Now 25 lacs kangan are again sold to build a new room for dharaa- which may cost 15 lacs per mbaMeraDev- though noone can trust him- plus that was done on lenders money too- which they'll repay from maa's Kangan money- though they onl need to repay lost cement cost- which is what? 1 lac/ 2 lac may be- rest they still have money left - which techanically came from maa's Kangan but also came from almost gone raavi & shiva from 4th floor of haveli which was climbed by a heavy load on shiva's shoulder- which now has gone waste- as what was the need of that afterall-ohwell its done- smilesmilesmile- but now how much money they have & how much they'll use & why only shiva's part used for it & why only dhara's kamra & what about krish's kamra & everyone's bathroom & kaka's salary- please donot waste money on any more celebration- garba gao: majaa karo-but it is confusing! Kitne paise the? kahan gaye? 

Okay the last paragraph cracked me🤣🤣You remember right there is no maths or logic is PS

But a great review😆

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Pixie 🤗Koi baat nahi. Mujhe ye sunke kushi hui ki tu  phir se KDIce ship ko chod  ke waapas ShiVi ship me chad gayi😆

Are nahi nahi prema, mai Dono ship Mai hu abhi , ek pair KDice ke ship pe aur ek shivi ship pe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Inme se ek to nahi doobegi I hope 🥺

Scarysea thumbnail

Yes🤣🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arsonist’s Lullabye

Song by Hozier

I was a child, I heard voices

Some would sing and some would scream