Me too...partner pack your bags....we need to get ready to go to heaven again....its been quite some time😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me too...partner pack your bags....we need to get ready to go to heaven again....its been quite some time😆
C# 😆
And I like C# more than Java 😆
I wish I wish we get FBs...but those kids are not the child actors😆
Yehh loo
Krish ki love story ka track
I hope it's better than the laal ribbon wali track 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
That was pretty good Java code for a non-Java person 🤣
I code in Python myself. Know a bit of C++ and Java too though
C# and Java are sort of similar right 🤣
Wow! Python is the best! Simplicity!
🤣..the friend from whom dev took money for construction will sue them for fooling him...and mami would probably commit suicide considering that this is all at the expense of her once upon a time kangan...they hardly have a day without money issue and partying for independence..