Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#67|Shehenshah, SheChu & Kuye Mein Oily - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

she already has a tough time 😆

Said the same

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I’m suspecting that we’re going to get the same ore so tomorrow  unless they’re going to go through a whole day in tomorrow’s episode which I guess they very well can but seems unlikely 

Aaj raat ho chuki h toh probably they will show next morning tomorrow and shiva is changing his vests twice a day jo ki kanwar k lakshan lagre mujhe 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Faithaboveall

In the precap she's wearing that emerald tone dress and I really wanted a good shivi scene in that 🤣 cliche to cliche...she looks so pretty  

I have a strong feeling they might show Gadha remarriage  

Segment the house was all decorated right?

Remarriage? 😲

Isn't the decoration for their 100th SR? 🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

After so many days I feel satisfied watching a episode...not the best one...but it was beautiful in many places❤️

I have caped a lot of scenes...

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Today's episode was so much better and both ShiVi scenes were on point!

The kamra fight and loved how Raavi stood up for herself that she was willing to give it up to be with Shiva and they don't need a bedroom, not because she wanted to get away from him.

And the part where he recites lines from her diary only for her to realize the extent of his hurt. Glad she fought in not allowing to go out of this room without stating her case. The way she asked him to create new memories to replace the old ones was ❤️. But I don't think she will be successful in convincing him seeing him sleeping in angan. And it appears that Dev was kicked out of his room too.

And Suman's scene❤️ Maybe it was Mahi's OS today that I read before this episode, but had me feel so emotional. Gaumbi didn't even care to check in his mom, but the mother sold valuable kangans for her son and DIL. And I loved loved loved Shiva and Suman's scene. Suman knew how much they meant for him and she wouldn't have been happy until she got a smile/consent from Shiva!

Hopefully, this time Gaumbi will bring those Kangans back because it was sold for him and his wife. However, seeing the precap, why do I think that Raavi will sell her jewelry to get those Kangans back?! I just don't get why she had to take Dhara with her if that was the case.

I don't know but the way Dhara asked tu mujhe yhn kyu layi h......I feel like she took Dhara to gynecologist .....the kids are hell bent to bring Gaura's kid🤣.......as far as I know in OG ...KM took Dhanam to the doctor....the story was a bit different as here Hardik knows the truth while there he didn't....but Raavi may do the work to take her to the doctor I guess😒 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I sense a Gaura wedding going by the BTS and precap😆

Please don't throw chappals at me😆

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

in short, all of them involve an NDE 🤣

but jokes apart, I think the makers will take this route.. they did the same during the khandhar kaand, so they'll do it again 😆

Aaloo we JKJ squad members should now start planning ki Janu se Raavi ko kaise kidnap karana hai! We cannot leave anything for Jaanu to decide! Wo pakka gadbad karega agar usne apna dimaag use kiya toh

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I sense a Gaura wedding going by the BTS and precap😆

Please don't throw chappals at me😆

hey mhaara bhogilaal 🤪🤣

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Today’s episode was so,so beautiful!! Now this is the kind of episode we expect from the makers! ❤️❤️

Loved the Suman-Shiva scene! It was so good! Two phenomenal actors in one frame! My eyes were blessed today. So emotional! Great dialogues, superb acting and amazing execution!❤️

Next, Loved how our Shechu Raavi turned into a fierce Sherni and defended Shiva! This is what I was expecting. If someone says one word against Shiva, Raavi will rip that person into pieces! Glad Shiva witnessed this and somehow knows that he will always have her by his side!❤️

And the last scene was like cherry on the cake! The angst, tension everything is so evident! Both Alice and KD were too good! Alice has such beautiful eyes, its hard for me to take my eyes off them! 🤣 Shiva is going through so much right now, he is unable to forget the things she wrote in the diary! And hell yea you cannot be just friends with her, because you love her gadhede!! 😆 I am sure we are going to get Raavi’s breakdown. All these scenes are leading towards her emotional outburst! Thats when Shiva will finally realize his mistake and slowly melt down! Waha se Shiva Raavi ki nayi yaadon ki kahaani chalu hogi

All in all a beautiful episode and a much needed one after  weeks of bs! 🤣

✨shechu raavi✨ turning into ✨sherni raavi✨ for her shiva has a separate fanbase

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Yes please.. #teamRaavikaaccident😆

🤣🤣🤣

Yes please dear PS spy 🕵️ watch this post 

❤️

#teamRaavikaaccident🤗