Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#67|Shehenshah, SheChu & Kuye Mein Oily - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/Gauri1690/status/1420205743622426630

oh my god 🤣🤣🤣 I think the next trend will be #wewantraaviaccident 🤣🤣🤣 bechari has gone through so many already, how many more? 🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

the way they have trolled us with the word "kaand" is insane 🤣🤣🤣 cheesu at this point the makers are troller ka baap 🤣

🤣🤣

PS spy is lurking here for sure🤣

Deepz07 thumbnail

Why do I have the weird feeling that raavi took dhara to the gynec..in the precap.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My Raavii❤️

She is trying so hard❤️

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Bold - what does she mean by this? Sabke samne bolna zaroori hai kya :(

Raavi indirectly said their relationship has no intimacy so they don't need a separate room 😒

Sab ke saamne she could have avoided, but she was pissed at Shiva's taunts of tel-masala 😒

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

Raavi finally mentioned that she burned the diary but it made no difference since her words had already burned his heart 

I really appreciate the development I saw in the episode today - their arguments finally had some substance 

Thank god there was no funny nor romantic bgm! Their scenes were much better today!

mpks1 thumbnail

Ofcourse you should watch it. much better than even yesterday.😃

BTW, you post is marked mature content. It happened to me earlier in the AU DT during KDIce Live😆

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

is today gif worthy?

besides the last scene, you already know I need a gif with Raavi placing her hand on Shiva's shoulder 🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

What an unexpected and unpredictable Shivi moment🤣

there were many such adbhut ShiVi moments today 🤣

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

she sold THE kangan.........jiske liye itne kaand ho gaye.......those kangan are gone.........but she asked only shiva's approval.......coz only those 2 share the same feelings for those kangan........i felt so bad for dem.....the pain in their eyes.......oh it 🥺.......beautiful scene and KD and KD were brilliant......

shiva 😡 couples fight in their rooms ......they dont bring their dirty laundry in front of everyone........doesnt matter if they are family or not..........she is trying to support u and u are trying to ruin her image.....

rishita 😡 stfu.......i agree they shouldnt doubt without proof but tera baap....pardon my language but m angry......deserves it........and how dare u shout at shiva? tera baap chahe jab use maar sakta hai, gautam ko maar sakta hai but ye log bol bhi nahi sakte? teri wajah se tera baap unke piche hai......so stfu.........

i agree she is right and logical sometimes but she is pathetic ........

i understand shiva cant forget what he has read but raavi is trying so hard.......thoda to consider kar.....and sab baat room ke andar.....bahar jake no tamasha.......

suman told what bothered her to gautam....and after reading the story my whole perception changed for this scenario .......gautam soch and have a talk with suman.....