Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#67|Shehenshah, SheChu & Kuye Mein Oily - Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Raavi finally mentioned that she burned the diary but it made no difference since her words had already burned his heart 

I really appreciate the development I saw in the episode today - their arguments finally had some substance 

Palak2812 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

On a serious note, reading one of y'all's comment earlier (I don't remember what it was), I was like Shiva needs therapy and so does Raavi. Too bad we won't ever get a sensible track around that.

If it were not ITV I would have paid to watch this track. šŸ¤£

ShiVi with therapist would have been like Bones and Booth with Sweets šŸ¤£

mpks1 thumbnail

When Hardik says that he has been trying to reach Dhara for the past 2 days, she is not picking up the call,

Krish's says" Hare Hardik Bhai, Bhabi ko  kitne dinon se cheek aane ka bhi time nahi hai, cheek aa bhi toh, kehti hai, "ruko abhi hamare ghar me kaand chal rahi hai , pehle Bhabi ka naya bedroom ka kaand, phir bathroom ka kaand, phir cement  jamne ka kaand"šŸ¤£ 

Hardik is visibly happy to hear that a new bedroom  is being built for DharašŸ˜†

Why can't we have more of Hardik instead of Mami and AnitašŸ˜•

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

The blaming scene-

Dev blaming Janardhan can be justified because he had been irritating them a lot. So he is frustrated and puts it all on Janardhan. He doesnā€™t see Janardhan as someone joined to Rishita. For him Rishita is his ownšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Her father is not. 

Rishitaā€™s frustration is also quite understandable. He is her father. She knows he had done everything before but still feels upset because khoon ka rishtašŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

But Raaviā€™s words I din understand at all. How can she be so naive? Of course it is offending to put such a big blame on Rishita. I am offended on Rishitaā€™s behalf. That girl have been outspoken, rude and mean but she hadnā€™t done anything to put the fam in loss ever. In fact she had been the one who saved them twice now. So even after all that how can Raavi just utter it? I din understand it. I mean. I do understand that she is naive as a character but that character trait itself i din get it. Just somedays ago, Rishita shared with her about how the whole fam hates her and Raavi talked to her about all that stuff and today, despite knowing Rishitaā€™s insecurity she went ahead and put her in the spot just after her father had been blamed. Very badly done.  And then trying to backtrack is also kind of weird. U have said it so face it now. 

I also hated that everyone turned towards Rishita in animosity. That was very insulting and felt like ganging up on someone. Me in that position would have shut down all my emotions and given left and right. I am a fighter and when cornered I have no controlšŸ˜‚

So I could even understand Rishitaā€™s disappointment. Especially when Dhara turned towards her for talking like that to Raavi. Dude u just made that girl feel like an outsider who would fall so low. Now u want her to be polite??? What even? She wonā€™t of course. I felt really bad for Rishita there. She looked so shocked to see them all watch her with mistrust. We tend to minimise her pain.

Shiva did feel irritated with the whole Rishita shouting at Raavi scene but his irritation is also mixed with understanding Rishita. Rishita felt cornered by the fam just because of innocent Raaviā€™s one sentence. According to him, Raavi has made a mistake here. However naive she is, she has made a mistake. U can excuse her because u love her. But u cannot ignore that it was done by her. Shiva realise that and so he remains silent even when he feels irritated at the whole thing. He feels she have done wrong this time. N why shouldnā€™t he? She has always spoken out against him on his mistakes. So why cant he? 

Also when Dev asks her how she can make opinion about Rishita just coz of the bathroom thingy, I actually liked him taking Rishitaā€™s side. He knows her and knows she cannot do this. Why will he keep silent. Shiva speaking out is not in hatred or anger. He is upset at her for saying this. She has thought wrong about him too many times and he has faced this from her throughout. So he can actually understand how Rishita feels. He havenā€™t said anything excessive herešŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø She has even put allegations on him after the kidnapping kaand, without clearing it with him in private, in front of the whole fam. This is the same sans the hatred part. But shiva felt it then and can empathize now. He doesnā€™t want her to be blamed but she has brought this on herself. Dev doesnā€™t see it because he have always been given special treatment by Raavi. She felt he could do no wrong but for Shiva her thoughts have always jumped to worse scenarios. He understands her well. The people see only her innocence. He have always known her naivety. It has rubbed him the wrong away.

And I also loved Suman. Yesterday she was upset with Gaura but she is a mother. Today she proves that her heart will always be soft for her children. Hope they do not spoil her character.

Also someone (I donā€™t remember who) had said in the morning that Shiva would have sided with Rishita in the haveli too. I was silent because I din see the epi then. But I say no. He wouldnā€™t have sided with Rishita. That time Rishita was at fault for speaking baselessly against Raavi. But today Raavi was speaking baselessly about Rishita. And she deserved the scolding she got today. U cannot speak of a member who is adjusting to the fam like that. Especially when u know how they actually feel about everything. She has been sweet to u lately. Trying to build a bond. And u go and sweep the rug from beneath her feet.

If I had shared something with someone here and they would then blame me for something, then I would have felt worst. This is not girl code to me. And I expect Shiva to defend her but when she is right. Not when she is wrong.

Also I noticed that Raavi felt a little weird at Devā€™s words but she was absolutely hurt at Shivaā€™s. His words matter more. Hurts more. Weights more.

So this was my take on that scene.

Beautiful take Maahi! IMO the only thing Shiva could have done better in that scene was to not confront Raavi in front of everyone, and instead do it when they are alone. But as you said, Raavi has done the same with him multiple times and has complained to Dhara about him as well. 

She has also misjudged him multiple times, which is why I can understand why he might have said the line "woh hamesha ulta sochti hai"

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

the way they have trolled us with the word "kaand" is insane šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ cheesu at this point the makers are troller ka baap šŸ¤£

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Pfft, this is Bahubali khandaan.

When NDE could not shake them, roof falling is minor inconvenience 

They will throw out the bricks and go back to sleep.

Strong phamily hai bhai, You underestimate their Adbhutness...

* GauRa throwing away bricks after roof caves in 

bahubali khandaan šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

They will calmly remove the rocks falling on them from over themselves and go back to sleep šŸ¤£

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I want Raavi and Rishita to resolve their issues šŸ˜’ their track was heading in the right direction, and their bonding can lead to some very cute and wholesome moments

Actually based on the OG, Dhara, Raavi and Rishitha all have a friend - not-friend relationship throughtout. It is fun, because you never know which two might gang up against the thirs in any situation šŸ˜†

And Krish in the OG was Narad Muni- he would innocently instigate one or more of the d-i-ls against the others with his well-timed one liners šŸ¤£

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

That time Rishita had no reason to talk that way but Today she had all the reason to say that to Raavi. He defended her then because she was blameless then today she wasnā€™t. They have not even progressed to that extent right now where her wrong starts becoming right for Shiva! They are still right in the initial stages. 

@bold: I hope this never happens for both of them, even when both are deeply in love! they need to be able to guide each other towards the right path if one of them makes a mistake šŸ˜†

funny_fubar thumbnail

Palak, why is your post 18+? šŸ¤£

I had to click a button confirming I am 18+ just for you to ask how was the episode today šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£