Didnt you hear the sound of breaking hearts?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Didnt you hear the sound of breaking hearts?
I heard a lot of cheers applause and my cell didnt stopped ringing for some odd reason. In news I heard ppl celebrating lateuser day for librating dem. Bt didnt followed dt.
That means huge Prriyam... 
I didn't know I wrote that well.
🥳
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
I heard a lot of cheers applause and my cell didnt stopped ringing for some odd reason. In news I heard ppl celebrating lateuser day for librating dem. Bt didnt followed dt.
Be careful of what you say. 😈
Literally shivering. See.
https://tenor.com/view/gorilla-dance-monkey-moves-gif-17513213
Oh shi*t... sent real expressions.
I love your style! 👍🏼
You stopped an AU. We are chatting now on an AU thread!
That explains. Not sure, when I started, but I remember my first post was on Keechu’s drabble. I loved the style so much, that I had to drop my guard and react.
I get you! Though, I may not react the way you do, I sail that boat.
That comment had made my day then. 🤗
i said it earlier. Will repeat. You should go ahead, write that AU (time permitting); am sure you will do justice.
Time not permitting Prriyam.
Right now I can't.
I loveeeeee thrillers!!! Though I wouldn't lie and say I liked the end. Coz u killed Raghav.. but I enjoyed your writing. I have a whole 42 chapter novel written on a espionage thriller in my account on wattpad...
Proves how much I love them.. sigh...
Originally posted by: AnushkhaA
I loveeeeee thrillers!!! Though I wouldn't lie and say I liked the end. Coz u killed Raghav.. but I enjoyed your writing. I have a whole 42 chapter novel written on a espionage thriller in my account on wattpad...
Proves how much I love them.. sigh...
U hated story because R died???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0