Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Acha hein...I hope woh aisi uske khayalon mein khoti rahe and does not turn up to class🤣
Hahaha🤣 I think you are upset with her because wo DKD hai 🤣😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Acha hein...I hope woh aisi uske khayalon mein khoti rahe and does not turn up to class🤣
Hahaha🤣 I think you are upset with her because wo DKD hai 🤣😆
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
wait, hold on, I don't think I've been able to process this
so, you're telling me that she actually likes Dev OUT OF ALL the characters in pandya store?
like, willingly?
Sara same! I dont think any of us can process this 🤣 DKD kaise ho sakta hai koi?? Maaro mujhe maaro yaar! 😆
okay, now that it's confirmed & I've processed it fully
I just want to ask, "who hurt her?"
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
for being my 🥰sass-soul-mate🥰 lmao
jesus, get your mind out of gutter
oh acha 🤗
you can ask anyone on this forum, that is one thing that isn't possible 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Yes by today evening kardoongi...tu kal subah utkar waha vent out kar lena🤣
Aye aye captain !! All set😎😎
Originally posted by: tintin1234
Yes He will win because of Raavi's support..! He will be like "Aww"
but there is nothing aww about this 🤢
Nivi, 😃 white ganji alert✅
Premaaaa seee you used that emoji that me and Chiki were talking about 😆
I just woke up 😆 I’ll check it off 🤗
How was the episode?
Handling DKD and adhbut episodes together subah subah daily🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: tintin1234
Yes He will win because of Raavi's support..! He will be like "Aww"
Shiva “ Aww” karega toh thoda jyada hi out of character nahi ho jaega🤣😆 itna bhi butcher nahi karege usko🤣