Originally posted by: LazyBing
Better than the old one? or the old one was better? 😬
Anmol wala UN ka dp was best so far
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Better than the old one? or the old one was better? 😬
Anmol wala UN ka dp was best so far
Originally posted by: priya185
friends is a cult show. the reunion brought back so many memories
our favourites in common 🤗
Yess 🤗
I'm yet to watch the reunion actually 😒 Was it good?
Sach mein 🤣 Koi kitna bhi tag kare main bas react karke bhaag jaungi 🤣
...I hope mujhse ho paye 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 waise delhi bhi dur hai so dw abt it much
Chalo people I'm off 🤗 Goodnight! ❤️
Goodnight Bumble Bee 🐝 🤗Chalo people I'm off 🤗 Goodnight! ❤️
Haan ye bhi sahi hai 🤣 Phir bhi future planning is important na 🤣🤣
Chalo people I'm off 🤗 Goodnight! ❤️
Good night dear.
Take care
Me also going
We said the same thing! 😃
🤣🤣🤣 yeh bhi sahi hai
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Goodnight Bumble Bee 🐝 🤗
GN meri kachua 🤗
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k