Priam se jaida nai hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Priam se jaida nai hai
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Nahi behen, maaf karo!
Main toh SNS bhi nahi dekh saki...forget that, mujhse Molkki nahi dekha ja raha and yiu are suggesting Imlie n Ghum 🤣
SNS to mast comedy show tha 😆
not worth it dear...don't bother asking 😆
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Nahi behen, maaf karo!
Main toh SNS bhi nahi dekh saki...forget that, mujhse Molkki nahi dekha ja raha and yiu are suggesting Imlie n Ghum 🤣
SNS se better hai that I can guarantee...🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Lolz! I've relaied I cannot finish any show now...beyond a point all become unbearable
i have started loads of shows but hardly finish them
Or the ones i love get axed early
Real life mein 17-20 years ka hoga...
You know there s one kannada popular serial in that show 30 years age gap love story
Ok then acha kiya jo apne bata diya nhi to indigestion ho jaata.
I tried to see..par Gaura, Kokila n Meera ki chillam-chilli se mere kaan phat gaye🤣
Aur reel mei?