Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
I don't care.... Because they don't care for the viewers
True but it is still top 5 in trp charts so🤷♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
I don't care.... Because they don't care for the viewers
True but it is still top 5 in trp charts so🤷♀️
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
that one is so cute... Tab tak load nahi hui thi gif😒
Abhi hui... It's cute
You watch the show na?
Here's more!😳
becaus e of few mahan log🤣
thankyou

Sheep dance🤣

is she confirmed? yes vishal was goodyeah I know and I m excited to see her
It was good episode
Vishal was fab
🤣 karo sab milke maza ayega🤣
cute gifs
https://x.com/i/status/2049848155135783291
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
Begum and Meghna https://x.com/kareenatweets_/status/2067557449184563674 https://x.com/borntobeashwani/status/2067542352902975780
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVB14WYjtsY/?igsh=MWdjcWx3bHZ6MXZwOA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZjjLKzMwmU/?igsh=MWM5anZqeG9yMjVkMg==
13