yeah I know and I m excited to see herOriginally posted by: priya185
yes. did you here she is approached for bigg boss
how did you find yesterday's khatron ke khiladi
It was good episode
Vishal was fab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah I know and I m excited to see herOriginally posted by: priya185
yes. did you here she is approached for bigg boss
how did you find yesterday's khatron ke khiladi
It was good episode
Vishal was fab
okay mein packing krlungi
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Ab dekho!! 😳
Looks good wow😃
is thread ko khatm krne k lie😈
Haan 😎 world record banongi mein😎
Haan 😎 world record banongi mein😎
Keep it up
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
nice re.... Catwoman😆
😆
Wo nahi meri Ahilya aur Malharrao ko dekhna tha.. I loved that scene.. ab leap aane wala hai..i'mma miss these two😭
🤗 thankuu!! Meri Ahilya best hai! 🤗
that one is so cute... Tab tak load nahi hui thi gif😒Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
😆
Wo nahi meri Ahilya aur Malharrao ko dekhna tha.. I loved that scene.. ab leap aane wala hai..i'mma miss these two😭
Abhi hui... It's cute
That is true coz most of us have less knowledge of retro BW
https://x.com/i/status/2049848155135783291
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
Begum and Meghna https://x.com/kareenatweets_/status/2067557449184563674 https://x.com/borntobeashwani/status/2067542352902975780
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVB14WYjtsY/?igsh=MWdjcWx3bHZ6MXZwOA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZjjLKzMwmU/?igsh=MWM5anZqeG9yMjVkMg==
13