Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
u really want to know🤣🤪
Yesss. Did they fall in love?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
u really want to know🤣🤪
Yesss. Did they fall in love?
Thanks Priya!! Maine dekha ye article but padha nahi.. promo is promising, ekdum ACP Arjun wali vides hai.. I'm crying already...😭
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Thanks Priya!! Maine dekha ye article but padha nahi.. promo is promising, ekdum ACP Arjun wali vides hai.. I'm crying already...😭
Mujhe toh left right left show ki yaad dilarahi
virat did... and keeps on expressing...😆
Sai however also loves but is clueless or denies....
With toxic pakhi... i dont even want to go there🤢
Maine nahi dekha wo 🤔
Article me bhi yahi likha hai😆
I almost reported Soni's post coz I am using my mobile and the post options gear opened accidentally clicking report option🤦🏻♀️
Sorry behen😆
U havent😲 omg thats one of best show ever
Zeal new DP😎
Zeal will be like " tumney dps badlney ka record banana hai kya 😂"
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
virat did... and keeps on expressing...😆
Sai however also loves but is clueless or denies....
With toxic pakhi... i dont even want to go there🤢
Oho so virat finally over pakhi yayy. I hate pakhi.
you are welcomeOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Thanks Priya!! Maine dekha ye article but padha nahi.. promo is promising, ekdum ACP Arjun wali vides hai.. I'm crying already...😭
don't be sad sister
https://x.com/i/status/2049848155135783291
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
Begum and Meghna https://x.com/kareenatweets_/status/2067557449184563674 https://x.com/borntobeashwani/status/2067542352902975780
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVB14WYjtsY/?igsh=MWdjcWx3bHZ6MXZwOA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZjjLKzMwmU/?igsh=MWM5anZqeG9yMjVkMg==
13