no tik tok stars please 🙏
Is this a possibility??? 😲😲noooo🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no tik tok stars please 🙏
Is this a possibility??? 😲😲noooo🥺
aree, no worries, its just our preference that this doesnt happen...dekte h kya hota h...it looks like the leap will occur somewhere in august...
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020
aree, no worries, its just our preference that this doesnt happen...dekte h kya hota h...it looks like the leap will occur somewhere in august...
Maybe.. I'd love to see these kids around as much as possible. Bas ye baadme Aditi ko Ahilya ki hamshakal bana k wapas na laaye.. they did that in Jhansi ki Rani.. it was kinda stupid😆
oh wow ...Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Maybe.. I'd love to see these kids around as much as possible. Bas ye baadme Aditi ko Ahilya ki hamshakal bana k wapas na laaye.. they did that in Jhansi ki Rani.. it was kinda stupid😆
dunno whats their planOriginally posted by: Myrah_2020
oh wow ...
dunno whats their plan
Let's just wait and watch🤣
Yeah, I guess so...I think KR gonna really do some blunder so that MR would punish him. I remember one of Tagore's novel titled "Rajarshi" where the king punished his own beloved brother by giving him exile for a period of time, after punishing the priest who was the main culprit. I think here similar kind of thing gonna happen, Gunoji will get some sort of punishment and after that KR would do some sort of blunder and that's why he would get punished too..Originally posted by: Sree0796
Thanks for the wonderful update Sima🤗
Despite the glaring loopholes, I am glad the mission turned out to be successful.
Let's see what will be the reason which will force MR to banish KR. It's quite possible that the Sahukar would blame KR for something.
I guess within next week we will get some after-leap promo