Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Par mereko hasi ayi 😆
I literally replied to you saying apne options bata do, phir hum daalenge.
Best🤣😆
Im with you
Ab toh arpi hi phle vote kregi🤣😆
Noor of the vashmay DT arpi!
Best🤣😆
Im with you
Ab toh arpi hi phle vote kregi🤣😆
Noor of the vashmay DT arpi!
Tannu is good girl. She has already casted her vote now it's your turn 😈
Don't worry I will vote too after dinner 🥗🥣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Tannu is good girl. She has already casted her vote now it's your turn 😈
Don't worry I will vote too after dinner 🥗🥣
Nahi kra 🤣
She has edited😆
Betaaaaa main Kya karu tera? 😳 BOX K andar dekh, she has voted.
Edit Kia kyun Ki ushe mujhe biggest Vashu fan se hatake biggest Sharfoo miyaan fan pe vote Karna tha 😆
And for your kind information, Tujhe biggest FAROOQ Fan pe vote Kia Hai Dekh thik se chasma pehenke 🤓