I hadn't used before this and don't know why I used now either. But the question remains why were you relieved Mahi? 🤣🤣 Because I don't have to write summary ? Or I am going crazy?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I hadn't used before this and don't know why I used now either. But the question remains why were you relieved Mahi? 🤣🤣 Because I don't have to write summary ? Or I am going crazy?🤣
Originally posted by: Scarysea
I hadn't used before this and don't know why I used now either. But the question remains why were you relieved Mahi? 🤣🤣 Because I don't have to write summary ? Or I am going crazy?🤣
Because u do not have to write summaryyyy
N because u r not going crazy too I guess🤔
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Because u do not have to write summaryyyy
N because u r not going crazy too I guess🤔
I am relieved you do not find me crazy 😊
🤔🤔🤔
Fans have just made the situation worse for them
Kahin toh.....
Hogi woh.....
Duniya jahan woh mere saath hai
Mahi, you are my inspiration
Turning my efforts into fruition ❤️
Tu hamesha se hai😆
she LEFT me here, ALL ALONE & went 😭
U weren’t here either u drama queen
What does it say? Time nahi to watch 😭😂