Originally posted by: Madheart
Hii ma'am!!
I'm your hugest fan, I'm eagerly waiting for your next work.. when is the next getting published? 😆
I have no idea when it's getting published 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Madheart
Hii ma'am!!
I'm your hugest fan, I'm eagerly waiting for your next work.. when is the next getting published? 😆
I have no idea when it's getting published 🤣
In the EDT
Is where I ll be...
Not leaving u
But the place I have made a boo boo (kal ho na ho reference)🤣
Maahi mainu chhadeyo na
Ke tere bin dil nahiyo lagda
Jithe vi tu chalna ae
Maahi mai tere piche piche chalna
Maahi mainu chhadeyo na
Ke tere bin dil nahiyo lagda
Jithe vi tu chalna ae
Maahi mai tere piche piche chalna
Aww Sakshi baby!
I love u tooo🖤🖤
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
In the EDT
Is where I ll be...
Not leaving u
But the place I have a made a boo boo (kal ho na ho reference)🤣
No one minds the boo boo
No one even thinks it’s a boo boo
We only want you you
Both in EDT and AU U ❤️
sometimes, I wish I was so fast w my actual homework lmao
but then I realise high school & college are wayyyyy back in time, so, yay me
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
No one minds the boo boo
No one even thinks it’s a boo boo
We only want you you
Both in EDT and AU U ❤️
U r turning into a poet NiVi!
Rhymes with Shivi🌺
Mai kab banungi😕
Let my stupid brain work 😔