I m.fine how are you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I m.fine how are you?
NaNa family 🥳🥳🥳🥳😎
mujhe bhool gayi🥺
tum ne mujhe kal naraz Kia hai isiliye😡🤣
glad to hearI m.fine how are you?
I am okay
yes these days fewer people watch tv but tv is useful if online videos buffer(e.g. Khatron Ke Khiladi) or no wifiOriginally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
i hardly watch TV.... its these apps where i am enjoying my mee time😆
Kia Kar rahi ho?
haan vo toh hai😆Originally posted by: priya185
yes these days fewer people watch tv but tv is useful if online videos buffer(e.g. Khatron Ke Khiladi) or no wifi
Chalo aaj se game ki starting hoti hai.... I am so excited 😁 even for loosing😆
How r u Aisha Begum?😆
https://x.com/i/status/2049848155135783291
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
Begum and Meghna https://x.com/kareenatweets_/status/2067557449184563674 https://x.com/borntobeashwani/status/2067542352902975780
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVB14WYjtsY/?igsh=MWdjcWx3bHZ6MXZwOA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZjjLKzMwmU/?igsh=MWM5anZqeG9yMjVkMg==
13