Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Twitter is filled with naqaam aashiqs🤣
https://twitter.com/manahil_mazhar/status/1418665489589542913
Humari mohabbat mein kyun koi bhikari nahi banta😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Twitter is filled with naqaam aashiqs🤣
https://twitter.com/manahil_mazhar/status/1418665489589542913
Humari mohabbat mein kyun koi bhikari nahi banta😭
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
This thread though, running jet speed today, Unique ayegi toh she will be happy 🤣
I wasss!!My first thought was double episode ke saath double speed😆
Originally posted by: rivaanvira
Her attention is much needed at this point to propel the thread into next one ..🤣
We will get there before next episode🥳
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
She was heavily pissed at Mahi today, after watching 14th episode.
ive been pissed at her since the show started. My frustration just increases with each episode😆 By the time I get to the episode where you are, ill probably break the screen
Ek barr jo main drama start kardoon phir main kisi ki nhi sunti 🤣 then i complete it chaye FF mode par hi kyun na karon
I have watched bandhy ek dour sy which was soooo bad. Yeh toh kuch bhi nhi.
Ek barr jo main drama start kardoon phir main kisi ki nhi sunti 🤣 then i complete it chaye FF mode par hi kyun na karon
I have watched bandhy ek dour sy which was soooo bad. Yeh toh kuch bhi nhi.
Some people liked it
Aweee
Nazar utha kar dekho
Bhtdil dhadkte mil jayenge😆
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
@ste
U beatifully penned down both epi & character arc .
I read ur whole post in blink😳
Nothing much to say u allready wrote everything
Haan itna toh boldiya abb kya bolna, abb bass Sikka ki jealousy track will be on full glory, Feedi without knowing anything will play a triangle to evoke Sikka’s backbone 😂
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
ive been pissed at her since the show started. My frustration just increases with each episode😆 By the time I get to the episode where you are, ill probably break the screen
I’ve a ping pong relationship with Mahi, at times I love her and at times I am just so pissed, but it’s the writer’s fault, initially Mahi was OTT for sure 🤣
Hum jagirdars nahi hai issiliye 🤣🤣