I would spray paapi repellant everywhere 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I would spray paapi repellant everywhere 🤣
Originally posted by: LJHSWOMCJDZP562I
I would spray paapi repellant everywhere 🤣
There should be an automatic Didi repellant machine that we find in open lawn fitted on their door. Shock baithega toh aayegi he nahi.

Originally posted by: Devikadish
There should be an automatic Didi repellant machine that we find in open lawn fitted on their door. Shock baithega toh aayegi he nahi.
If only vankar had space for this machine in his sasta budget 🤣
Originally posted by: 2LSFPZBR3UA6DMON
If only vankar had space for this machine in his sasta budget 🤣
Sonali and Omkar ke ek-do gold chain bech kar laa sakte hai
yeh bhi sach hai 🤣
Hang their wedding photos
I will change their Cupboard
Baba adam ke zamane ke Cupboard hai unka
Hang their wedding photos
do they even have wedding photos??
perhaps they should get remarried....they will get their photos to hang and this vaada nonsense will end once and for all 🤣
Originally posted by: Spicyfood
I will change their Cupboard
Baba adam ke zamane ke Cupboard hai unka
Unka room ancient lagta hai mujhe
And those horrible blue Illuminati photos. Darr Lagta hain mujhe 🙄