haan yaar I remember those photos but those don't count na
I want photos from the mandap 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan yaar I remember those photos but those don't count na
I want photos from the mandap 🤣
And those horrible blue Illuminati photos. Darr Lagta hain mujhe 🙄
What if Virat is a ..........😱😱😱😱
What a plot twist, KD se toh better hai
haan yaar I remember those photos but those don't count na
I want photos from the mandap 🤣
Usme they both were crying.
Second shaadi is the only option to all their problems in life rn🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
What if Virat is a ..........😱😱😱😱
What a plot twist, KD se toh better hai
chavans are secret society I told you 🤭