Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ab yeh award milna cahey mujhe😈😎🤣
Tumhara hi to hai 😆
Tum glt time pe soyi😡😡
Nahi tum galat time pe photo kheechi 😡😡
woh ban gayi 😡kangaroo late lateef🤣🤣
Par mujhe usko kangaroo nahi banana 😭
Soniiii 😭
Chandana
Oh, sacchi?
I like her too 😳
But I think she needs to take up better projects
Khargosh ya butterfly banegi wo 😡
Soni choose ❤️
Wow my names are getting increase
Originally posted by: priya185
because she hops to every new thread to post first quickly
To uske liye rabbit ya deer bhi to hai 😒
Kangaroo isn't cute enough 😒
Wah 👏
To phir final hai you're ant 🥳
Ab mere paas bear, camel, monkey, tortoise, ant.. sab hai 🤣🤣
Jungle family 🤗
Wah wah jungle family is increasing
time fix tha tum qlat time pe soyi 😡😡
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0