Poll
Why are u watching ghum?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaaa.... This makes all of us look kinda sane 🙈🙈
Forever and ever🤣
This is the new tagline of the FD now😆
They are fire. 😳 When I look at Veeru's eyes I am ghum. 😳
Neilsha and Sairat only
Others! My reason being - I ask myself the same question everyday 😂
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Neilsha and Sairat only
I was stuck with multiple options till yesterday, but aaj se only and only NeilSha as SaiRat ☺️
Originally posted by: archanan14
Others! My reason being - I ask myself the same question everyday 😂
Good one😆
This means you are addicted to ghum ganja🤣