Poll
Why are u watching ghum?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
I still enjoy the episodes. It's just that I used to like the old SaiRat more than the pyaar mein gire huye SaiRat. 🤣 Also twice I went on vacations and the break made me lose interest. 🤣 It's like why I am making them, for whom. 🤣
Haha, makes sense😆 but this forum and discussions here make things interesting. Sometimes these discussions are much better than the episodes🤣
Originally posted by: ltelidevara
Neilsha as Sairat.
As long as they are there,nothing matters to me. Not interested in watching other shows.
Yes, NeilSha as SaiRat❤️ I can skip everything just to watch them. They are so awwwdorable!❤️
Originally posted by: RTOPA5GGTP6DUM7G
NeilSha as SaiRat
Virat
Sai
Addicted to Ghum ganja
Didi's beizzati
Nothing more interesting than Ghum
I was so confused if I should react ❤️ Or 😂 for your post😆 but then finally decided to go with heart just for your first option❤️
Priorities you see❤️❤️ it's like all of the above + didi's beizzati no? 😆
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
Haha, makes sense😆 but this forum and discussions here make things interesting. Sometimes these discussions are much better than the episodes🤣
That's why I am still in this forum. 🤣
And that's why I'm back to the forum😆❤️
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
I was so confused if I should react ❤️ Or 😂 for your post😆 but then finally decided to go with heart just for your first option❤️
Priorities you see❤️❤️ it's like all of the above + didi's beizzati no? 😆
I guess didi's beizzati should have been on the top, right🤣
Nah, I dont want her to be anywhere near to our babies. So no😆 After all, I had to do her beizzati as well na? 🙊
Haha. Either high on ghum ganja or ghum hai NeilSha/SaiRat ke pyaar meiin ❤️🤣
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
Haha. Either high on ghum ganja or ghum hai NeilSha/SaiRat ke pyaar meiin ❤️🤣
I would say ghum in NeilSha/SaiRat ke pyaar mein. 🤣