Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wikipedia pe plot hai😅
Bas, no more Pretty Please’s from me 😒

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Puri baarat thi.. I know the face but I don't remember it it was pretty, prince hi tha😆 he saw us kissing and pulled out his sword to kill you.. I pulled out somebody's sword to defend you. 😳
He can go to Hell...
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Karo karo I love it and I don’t think he minds. 💕💕
Tabhi to i use it at ease😆❤️
😲😲😲 lemme Google who is Nairobi 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash
Kya karna hai Behen woh to bata...?? 🥳
The game will start ON JULY 25, 2021.
Please note this game strictly pertains to the Golden Era which is the 2 decades from 1950 to 1970.
All your answers should, therefore, be from this time period unless the question specifies otherwise.
Here is an example:
Question: Which vegetable is the worst tasting?
Three people say potato
Eight people say cabbage
Six people say broccoli
Ten people say spinach
The ten people who say ‘spinach’ will get 1 point and 10 goals.
And the others get no points but goals only, which depends on how many others gave the same answers. So ‘potato’ gets 3 goals, ‘cabbage’ wins 8 goals, ‘broccoli’ wins 6 goals, and so on.
Page 1 parhna 😡
Or sun 5 round hai
Ok😊
Let the matriarchy begin😎
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0