Lmfao🤣
What am I to call you? Kiffs?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lmfao🤣
What am I to call you? Kiffs?
nhi Woh bhi Acha nhi hai 😒🤓
I agree! Sizzler se pehle jo colour hai wo best hai.. after that it keep getting worse.
Purple is best 😎
i’m glad you never used that as an excuse for not tagging me though 😒😭😂Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Thats understandable but PM is not that common like tag is🤣
Anmol to tag krne ke liye pura type krna padta hai
Mujhe phir bhi tags chaiye, poora type karo 😌🤣
Rockerz is best then Sizzlers and.. stunnerz isnt even counted
I take an absolute offense in this post. 😔
i’m glad you never used that as an excuse for not tagging me though 😒😭😂
Mujhe phir bhi tags chaiye, poora type karo 😌🤣
Haan i tag u fir bhi😆
Ab kya kare itna krna padta hai na dosto ke liye
Don’t make me come after you with…
ehh nooo
Stunners and only stunners 🥳🥳
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0