This is offense and Zeal reaction on it is even more offensive. I thought he liked his current color 😳Nope Sizzlers pink is best colour ever 💖 Just talking facts 😌
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
This is offense and Zeal reaction on it is even more offensive. I thought he liked his current color 😳Nope Sizzlers pink is best colour ever 💖 Just talking facts 😌
pm bhejne ke time bajti thi😆
Lol you’re here for moral support to remind everyone we are all winners. 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
This is offense and Zeal reaction on it is even more offensive. I thought he liked his current color 😳
Wohi to Sizzlerz is better than Stunnerz! Anmol said that only na .. Its a fact.
Thats understandable but PM is not that common like tag is🤣
Anmol to tag krne ke liye pura type krna padta hai
guys, we need one more person, kisiko pakad ke leke aao (and dont post a pic of crowd, gives me anxiety)
Sizzlers colour blkul Acha nhi hai
Wohi to Sizzlerz is better than Stunnerz! Anmol said that only na .. Its a fact.
logo ka kaam hi hai, vishwaas na karna🤔
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0