PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Lollipop hi sahi, kuch toh mila hai aaj heinaa πŸ˜†

Hume Lollipop nhi chahiye achcha se dikhao Shivi scenes!! πŸ’”

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swastika34

I would suggest the makers to make a different show on Gaura's consummation!! 365 days waha dikhao inka consummation baki characters ko baksh do bhai!! πŸ˜«πŸ™

I want PS ka trp to hit rock bottom next week!! I did not sign up for watching this shit yaar! Feel so cheated πŸ€’😭

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

GUYS TODAY'S GIF EDITION IS READY🎊

GO CHECK IT OUT!!

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

At this point, I know ShiVi first night would allow PS to cross 2+ TRPs... even Mohit knows it if he posted that story πŸ˜†

I know we ain't getting a scene, but I would love to see Shiva waking up in horror in the middle of the night because he dreamed of Raavi doing something naughty to him (and the scene right before could be a GauRa romance scene for all I care)

What if something like the OG happened hereπŸ˜†

For all the beautiful  love story, progression, conversations, KM had the worst SR scene everπŸ˜†

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

I hope they are not standing outside the gaura door while he is nailing his wife and dev and Shiva are like "Go Gaumbi Go" ... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AishπŸ€— you are back with a bang!! I am sure these devars will do that! And Dev will even film the consummation so that he can show Rishita ki GauRa consummate kaise karte hai !! Because he wants them to be like GauRa 10 years down the line🀣🀣

Edited by Nups_mish - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shiva's first night? πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£

This ensures the audience stays for another 2 weeks at least πŸ€£

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

At this point, I know ShiVi first night would allow PS to cross 2+ TRPs... even Mohit knows it if he posted that story πŸ˜†

I know we ain't getting a scene, but I would love to see Shiva waking up in horror in the middle of the night because he dreamed of Raavi doing something naughty to him (and the scene right before could be a GauRa romance scene for all I care)

Omg! ❀️ Why are you still not a writer for PS, Avi?! 

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

Pure episode main shivi scene se lamba rishu Raavi scene tha aur jala hua haath ki care krte Hume shivi ko dekhna tha Inn dono ko nhiπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

ShiVi nahi milne wala abse! PS has turned into saas bahu drama! Ab sirf Dhara vs Suman milega with a pinch of oily here and there🀣🀣

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

I hope they are not standing outside the gaura door while he is nailing his wife and dev and Shiva are like "Go Gaumbi Go" ... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aree bhai itni bhadass !! Kya hua Aish tumnhe aaj? πŸ€£

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

AishπŸ€— you are back with a bang!! I am sure these devars will do that! And Dev will even film the consummation so that he can show Rishita ki GauRa consummate kaise karte hai !! Because he wants them to be like GauRa 10 years down the line🀣🀣

O God !!! Dev instructing Rishita to do one night online study of consumation is 🀣🀣🀣🀣