PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I hope they are not standing outside the gaura door while he is nailing his wife and dev and Shiva are like "Go Gaumbi Go" ... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I have this theory, Anita will do her kaand and spill water niche. GauRa are about to look up to see kaha se paani gira tabhi Shiva enters the house all wounded and hurt! GauRa get distracted on seeing him ! Oily gets a chance and hides. Dhara will then apply ointment ! Shiva and Dhara will hug and cry, Gaumbi will look at them all teary eyed! Ye sab drama me oily will run away๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Let me know ye version kaisa laga?

PS spy isko khushi khushi catch kar lega, aur yahi telecast karwayega ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

ShiVi ka ek scene nahi milta. I want to see more Raavi-Rishita bonding, Raavi- Krish bonding! But nahi makers ko GauRa and unka consummation hi dikhana hai

I would suggest the makers to make a different show on Gaura's consummation!! 365 days waha dikhao inka consummation baki characters ko baksh do bhai!! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ™

Edited by Swastika34 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

I hope they are not standing outside the gaura door while he is nailing his wife and dev and Shiva are like "Go Gaumbi Go" ... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aish๐Ÿค— sweet heart! You are losing it today๐Ÿ˜† But I am enjoying your comments though๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mahajanaish thumbnail

Next up is krish bringing all sorts of adult magazines to get Gaumbi going ... Itna kar diya hai to ye bhi dikha do PS spies ... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Yeaah, just a marketing gimmick ๐Ÿ˜†

At this point, I know ShiVi first night would allow PS to cross 2+ TRPs... even Mohit knows it if he posted that story ๐Ÿ˜†

I know we ain't getting a scene, but I would love to see Shiva waking up in horror in the middle of the night because he dreamed of Raavi doing something naughty to him (and the scene right before could be a GauRa romance scene for all I care)

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I was following IF while watching the episode and missed the scene. So when Prema and Aaliya spoke about the scene, I genuinely thought Hotstar was rigged and not showing me the entire episode ๐Ÿคฃ And then I went back and realized I just blinked ๐Ÿคฃ It truly is a 2 second scene

I'm glad you thought we didn't hallucinate that scene ๐Ÿคฃ

But then if we did hallucinate, we would hallucinate far better scenes ๐Ÿ˜†

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

PS spy isko khushi khushi catch kar lega, aur yahi telecast karwayega ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Aaloo yehi hone wala hai!! I feel so bad for the rest of the cast! What has the shown become??๐Ÿคข Isse acha makkhi, chudail dikha dete, atleast hassi toh aati

mahajanaish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Aish๐Ÿค— sweet heart! You have losing it today๐Ÿ˜† But I am enjoying your comments though๐Ÿ˜†

I woke up early ... Usually I sleep after such a  disappointment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

So I googled โ€œintense fight romance gifsโ€, the results werenโ€™t appropriate for the EDT ๐Ÿคฃ

So weโ€™ll get a parallel for sure ๐Ÿ˜‰

As Sriya said, ShiVi's machchar slap+romance is the parallel! ๐Ÿ˜†