PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

WTF!! Dont tell me its GauRa consummation scene again🤢 Bass karo yaar kitni baar GauRa consummation dikhaege😭

Sacchi  yarr !! ðŸ˜­ I'm tired of Gaura !! Kuch aur dikha doh yaar!! ðŸ˜­

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mohit’s story ðŸ˜†

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swastika34

Dhara ko koi kuye mein phek do!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¡

Leave pe hai woh.. toh kuch din nahi milegi woh screen pe ðŸ˜†

agar dhara kuye mein giri toh uske peeche poora ka poora Dhara Devi Mandir Committee kood jayega ðŸ¤£

raindropsroses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Lol this is just a nautanki with Kanwar's pose. Reality: The bedroom is new GauRa room and bros are getting it ready for some action time for bhaiya Bhabhi😂😂. That GauRa picture in the back is give away. And decor in the wall doesn't match DevTa's or ShiVi's bedrooms.

Yeaah, just a marketing gimmick ðŸ˜†

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am all for family unity but this family interferes in each other's sex life as well ... Does Gaumbi need the entire lot to give him moral support now .... 🤢🤮 

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Yes please, please, please

Someone contact Twitter bacchas and trend this ðŸ¤£

Also, while we are at it,can we make it an un-sanskaari webseries ? ðŸ˜‰

PS on Altbalaji 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

True . I also look forward to all the memes only now ... Aaah there was a time , I used to re-watch shivi scenes ... Don't even feel like doing that anymore ... How brutally these makers have murdered one nice story ... It's so easy to keep one couple in focus or even two and move the story around them ... Plus they have so much reference from regional shows ... This just proves how incapable they are reading the public sentiment and how ridiculous these choubeys are in terms of screenplay and story writing ... I just feel bad for KD and Alice ... Eso KD . He got this big opportunity after ages I guess and they are just ruining it ... Hope he finds something better if this doesn't improve (doesn't look like it will be better anytime soon or later even ) ... 😢😢😢

Live update of how I usually am while watching the show:

8:34PM EST --> PS uploads onto Hotstar, and me logging into IF for the live updates

1:30AM EST --> Reading everyone's posts and enjoying the discussions

6:30AM EST --> Getting up for work 

3:30PM EST --> Realizing that PS has become a joke, and realizing just how much I've been hating the storyline

8:33PM EST --> 1 minute before the episode updates on Hotstar and me thinking of ways to troll the episode

And of course, rinse and repeat ðŸ˜†

raindropsroses thumbnail

sighhhhhh I actually want that now ðŸ¤£

mpks1 thumbnail

Ladies, please listen here carefully, after the first time, it is not called first night anymore and nor consummation😆

It is simply called doing the deed😆 could be frequently or once a month or once in 6 months (Like Ross hadn't had one in 6 months in one of the episodes and he asks Joey for advice, you all know how Joey reacts). I cannot write in explicit terms as IF won't allow it😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

By the way was there any Shivi scene that I can add to the Shivi scenes compilation? 

there were few second lollipops ðŸ˜†

Raavi praying to God so that rain doesn't come and Shiva's hard work is not destroyed

Raavi trying to blow off cement from Shiva's eyes but he turns away