PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

OMG! I am going to be traumatized again today, won't be able to sleep😆

🤣🤣 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Partner..you have started tooo...chalo saath mein GIF game play karenge🤣🤣

Aaaaaja! Partner, I started from yesterday morning 🤣 Wanted to provide some much needed respite here for everyone and myself 🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

I don't think saas bahu drama will work for PS. Every show has its own set of audience & due to this nonsense PS is losing its own set of audience. Makers should see that they should increase the Audience but it is going down. 

When in actually saas bahu drama was going on in starting before leap it didn't fetched them nos but Gaura's SR got them nos. 

This show speciality is the calmness it brings. The show coming next to us has all the nonsense. Bhabhi is there she is horrible but gets a lot of importance why the heck people will watch Bhabhi bhakti too over here. 

People I have heard watch PS to cool themselves, feel nice after watching the bullshit in many shows but all this isn't happening anymore. 

I don't think any saas bahu drama or Anita's nonsense wil fetch them trp. Danda, batwara nothing worked for them. Even that Suman making Dhara leave was shown the whole week on tv and online too still it didn't helped. 

People have certain set of expectations from each show, showing all this won't work and I really hope it doesn't work. 

Honestly I want the trp to be 1.7 for the coming 2 weeks. 

So that makers will stop making these stupid tracks. 

They should know wedding and kidnapping got them 1.9 bcoz those scenes were Sensible. 

All the characters were relatable, even if Rishita was rude but we can understand the insecurity. Even if Dev didn't opened his mouth in mandap we were ok. 

But now it is annoying

Well if they understood logic, toh kya hi baat thi.

Unfortunately they onl have more counter examples- people might say that they want a calm show amidst the toxic ones- but in the end, the toxic shows pull in the TRPs. 🤷‍♀️

The highest TRP show in SP recently further boosted TRP(there almost at 4) when the female characters of the show started acting all vampish and cretaing drama. It is ridiculous but it is working for them.

PS, even at it's highest TRP is still nowhere close to the other shows. That is the reality 😐

Anyways, let's enjoy what we can, and hope some miracle happens with the management or the writing team, where they can show sensible but engaging drama 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Skip skip ShiVi skip skip GauRish skip skip RaaShita skip skip ShiNu skip skip 🤣

Mind you, ShiVi and GauRish are two second scenes 🤣

Yup! That's exactly how I watched it!

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Tu dekh le Aaloo makers se kya umeed hai tujhe? Itne bakwas tracks ke baad yehi bacha hai dikhane ko😆🤣 And uske baad Shiva will once again start bhabhi jaap to thank bhabhi for taking care of him🤪

Dhara ko koi kuye mein phek do!! 😡🤡

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

OMG! I am going to be traumatized again today, won't be able to sleep😆

you poor baby 🥺

but honestly same :((

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Phir se tu aur teri tede dimaagh😆

Intensity🤣

I loveeeee loveeee parallels  these days we don’t get any ShiVi ones, so I jumped to the nearest best ship for the time being 🤣

Yooooo thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why the hell is Anita getting so much screen space??? its better to watch Mami rather than her. God sake increase Raavi scenes

Yooooo thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

But but Prema, intensity difference dekho inki 

Both want to eat up each other 🤣

#ShiNuForLife 🤣

Isse hi kaam chalana padega abhi😂😂

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Well if they understood logic, toh kya hi baat thi.

Unfortunately they onl have more counter examples- people might say that they want a calm show amidst the toxic ones- but in the end, the toxic shows pull in the TRPs. 🤷‍♀️

The highest TRP show in SP recently further boosted TRP(there almost at 4) when the female characters of the show started acting all vampish and cretaing drama. It is ridiculous but it is working for them.

PS, even at it's highest TRP is still nowhere close to the other shows. That is the reality 😐

Anyways, let's enjoy what we can, and hope some miracle happens with the management or the writing team, where they can show sensible but engaging drama 

Can PS turn to web series or only web show?

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago