Poll
Whose singing do you like more?
I might be the only one who loves Armaan Malik more than Arijit Singh...I just love his voice quality!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Armaan Malik's "Bulleya" >> Arijit Singh's "Bulleya."
Arijiit Singh for me. Though both sing fairly well but Armaan's voice lacks soul unlike Arijit's.
Armaan's a way better singer.
Its unfortunate he's been made into an Arijit clone, he had much more potential.
Arijit in turn was a replacement for Atif...and I don't like that type of singing.
But the best is Sonu of course.
I miss Atif 😭 He was sooo much better than these Arijits and Armaans. His voice was simply beautiful ❤️Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Armaan's a way better singer.
Its unfortunate he's been made into an Arijit clone, he had much more potential.
Arijit in turn was a replacement for Atif...and I don't like that type of singing.
Originally posted by: infinity101
I miss Atif 😭 He was sooo much better than these Arijits and Armaans. His voice was simply beautiful ❤️
Maybe its just me, but Pakistan has much better singers. I never understood the appeal of Atif's voice.
Armaan has a beautiful voice but Arijit's voice has so much intensity. I love the way he sings. I just wanna drown in his voice

Well I always found him good 😆 But my absolute fav are Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Kumar Sanu and Kishore Kumar ❤️Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Maybe its just me, but Pakistan has much better singers. I never understood the appeal of Atif's voice.
Filmfare awards South 21st February Filmfare awards 21st February- Amitabh Rashmika Arijit nominated...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/armaan-malik-and-his-first-wife-payal-welcome-fourth-child-couple-says-jachha-bachha-sab-theek_233037
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
7