Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRk2SYohoR4/?utm_medium=copy_link
I love them together
After Ishqaan, IshTik scenes are best. I want to see more Karti-Raj-Ahaan guy scenes. It will be funny and nice scenes.
Originally posted by: kankabhor
After Ishqaan, IshTik scenes are best. I want to see more Karti-Raj-Ahaan guy scenes. It will be funny and nice scenes.
yes
But Ahaan should loosen up with them.
Yaar agar ghar mein Karthik jaisa devar ho na toh bhabhi ko koi problem hi nahi hogi.
Ishqaan ka Godfather aur Sonu ka cheapda
One and only Karthik Malhotra.
Isski bhi setting Kara do na please writer ji...
Same here.. they are gold 🪙❤️❤️
Ab jhooth kya bola bande ne. Sane yahi hai baaki saare insane 🤣🤣🤣
I mean to say Karthik is saying the truth. In the whole family it's only him who is sane enough to understand. The rest used to jump to conclusions very early. Especially AVM at that time.
Originally posted by: karuna_kini
I mean to say Karthik is saying the truth. In the whole family it's only him who is sane enough to understand. The rest used to jump to conclusions very early. Especially AVM at that time.
haan toh I also said the same,
When he said the truth…