Originally posted by: Siddiquie
TMKOC and tamarind ka itna tough competition hone ke baad bhi itni aayi hai trp that's good😆
Why is tamarind so popular? 🤢 It sounds terrible from what I heard... aur ek episode dekhi thi, it was... well, kya bolu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Siddiquie
TMKOC and tamarind ka itna tough competition hone ke baad bhi itni aayi hai trp that's good😆
Why is tamarind so popular? 🤢 It sounds terrible from what I heard... aur ek episode dekhi thi, it was... well, kya bolu
Omg...omg....anchal posted a slow motion romantic video of rudhita.... I can't express my happiness 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: aaliyasharma
Omg...omg....anchal posted a slow motion romantic video of rudhita.... I can't express my happiness 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Yes yes so beautiful
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.
Why is tamarind so popular? 🤢 It sounds terrible from what I heard... aur ek episode dekhi thi, it was... well, kya bolu
I don't understand that either. And I have seen some episodes.
Trust me time ke wastage ke alawa kuch aur nahi hua tha.
People are missing out what gem our BB is.❤️
BB deserves all the praises it is getting and so much more.❤️
Hello from heaven 😆 damn so cute abba ❤️
it's actually very bad 🤢na lead actors mein koi chemistry hai,na koi proper story,oopar se that hero is a two timer and voh heroine bhi bholi banke sab kaand kar deti hai🤢I still can't believe log yeh serial dekhte hain🤢Originally posted by: .Rinnie.
Why is tamarind so popular? 🤢 It sounds terrible from what I heard... aur ek episode dekhi thi, it was... well, kya bolu
Haa aur Rangu isko 8:50 pe air krta h😡😡vrna 1.5+ aati🤬Originally posted by: Siddiquie
TMKOC and tamarind ka itna tough competition hone ke baad bhi itni aayi hai trp that's good😆